Here We Go . . . Again
By Willis Carto
Will Boy Bush order a U.S. attack on Iran before the end of his term? Or will the incoming Obama administration do it under the prodding of the new chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel?
Doubtless, if the Neo-Con Israel firsters order either to attack Iran, he will hasten to do so. And the fact that such an attack would be the worst foreign policy disaster in American history—even worse than our gratuitous interventions in the European wars of 1914 and 1939 making them “world” wars—makes no difference. An American attack on Iran would be:
• Undeclared by Congress and unconstitutional.
• Another no-win war— one we could not win, And it would lead to:
•A cost of over one trillion dollars, (adding to the national debt of over ten trillion), making the bankers and munitions makers deliriously happy but adding to the misery of taxpayers;
• The destruction of the buying power of the dollar and horrendous inflation;
• The end of U.S. political influence around the globe;
• Probable terrorism inside the U.S. sponsored by Iran and its Muslim allies;
• With terrorism, the imposition of federal martial law and the overriding of local government;
• With martial law, the summary arrest of antigovernment white native Americans charged with supporting terrorism and their detention in one of the eight concentration camps set up and waiting;
• The creation of revolutionary conditions inside the country.
• Either a federal tyranny and dictatorship or the breakup of the United States into separate sovereign geographical areas.
The above sounds far-fetched but the destruction of this constitutional republic is very much on the agenda of “our traditional enemies,” to use the apt phrase of British revisionist historian, David Irving.
For the past 50 years, Willis A. Carto has been active in the nationalist movement, publishing hundreds of books and pamphlets considered “must
reading” by tens of thousands of patriots worldwide. He is presently the publisher of THE BARNES REVIEW historical magazine and a consultant for American Free Press. To get a sample copy of THE BARNES REVIEW, a bimonthly history magazine dedicated to bringing history into accord with the facts, send $3 to TBR, P.O. Box 15877, Washington, D.C. 20003.
Subscribe to American Free Press. Online subscriptions: One year of weekly editions—$15 plus you get a BONUS ELECTRONIC BOOK - HIGH PRIESTS OF WAR - By Michael Piper.
Print subscriptions: 52 issues crammed into 47 weeks of the year plus six free issues of Whole Body Health: $59 Order on this website or call toll free 1-888-699-NEWS .
Sign up for our free e-newsletter here - get a free gift just for signing up!
(Issue # 47, November 24, 2008)